Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh And By The Way...

Hey guys look what I won from Stacy's blog! Me being an animal lover I think this is just great! Plus I never win anything so that's even better! ;o) So thanks Stacy. Ill make sure to let you know what I think!

Ten all-new stories that celebrate our animal friends, by bestselling and award-winning authors. All Author and Agent proceeds from sales of the book will benefit the AAF - Animal Adoption Foundation - a no-kill animal shelter in Hamilton, Ohio.

From Seeing Eye dogs to the cat who cuddles in your lap, animals are there for us in more ways than we can count. Helping us get through the day with a wag of the tail and a tilt of the head, they let us know that someone is on our side—no matter what. They also have an amazing ability to break down barriers between people; bringing families and loved ones closer, and giving strangers an excuse to strike up a conversation. In Tails of Love, each writer draws from her own unique perspective on our loyal friends—exploring the many mysterious ways they bring love into our lives.

In the spirit of animals I wanted to show you me and Lando on our lazy Sunday...I guess I'm more comfy than the couch! lol

BTW if you haven't yet you should really check out ~ Stacy's Place on Earth ~.



Its a place where you can talk about great books, movies, friends, and hotties...you know, all the essentials in life! ;o)

<3monroe

8 comments:

Amy said...

Seriously, I think I hate you! My contest mojo...it's gone. *pout*

Oh, and I got ya a giftie over at my blog because I just couldn't help it!

June 28, 2009 at 5:26 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Amy-
THANKS!!! Thats so sweet of you. Im still amazed people care what I even have to say enough to give me an award! lol ;o)

June 28, 2009 at 5:37 PM
Tia said...

HEY!!! I know about that Animal Shelter. When you said that it was benefiting animals I didn't KNOW that it was benefiting an animal shelter close to MY home. Yay!!! Oh and by the way (wink) I think Sammy is as big as friggin' Lando...and they're both as big as you!

June 29, 2009 at 12:11 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

T-
Ya I really do have humongous animals! lol Really its close to you, I didn't catch that. Cool! :o)

June 29, 2009 at 3:11 AM
Stacy~ said...

Hey Monroe I really hope you like the book. I appreciate you stopping by :)

Lando's just adorable, although you look like you're being smothered LOL.

June 29, 2009 at 5:55 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Stacy-
Thanks! Ya Lando thinks hes a lap dog but hes NOT! lol

June 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM
Rowena said...

Isn't Stacy great? Just gotta love her!

June 30, 2009 at 12:01 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ween-
Luvs her to pieces! ;o)

June 30, 2009 at 6:56 PM