Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oh And By The Way...

Hey Guys! I got this off of Barbara's site and she got this off of Jen B's site! (lol) and since I seem to be taking FOREVER to read my book I decided to do this for my BTW posts! Enjoy!

A Little About Me

1. What thing is nearest to you? A cup of coffee, my cat Sam, my ebook, and my cell phone! Ahhhh...life is good! (Oh and obviously my computer! lol)

2. What is your ringtone? Ok just because Im 24 doesn't mean I'm up with the times, my ring tone sounds like a normal phone lol I dont know how to change it!

3. What was the last message in your inbox? From Ames, poor girl just got her wisdom teeth pulled! I was SO hoping shed be doped up and send some wierd email...:o( I just got a normal one.

4. Who is your best friend? Some redheaded man that sleeps with me ;o) my hubby! Hes great!

5. What is the brand of your TV? Toshiba Regza HD LCD (had to ask the hubby lol)

6. What schools did you attend? Elementary, Junior High, High School & some college.

7. Do you own a MP4? Ok Im right there with Barbara...whats an MP4 player? Sheesh I just learned how to use my MP3!!!

8. What song are you listening to now? Some old school Madonna...Crazy for You...Touch me once and youll know its true, I never wanted anyone like this...lol sorry! Im totally swaying back and forth!

9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days? Yep, my hubby...and my animals! Gotta show some mommy love to the fury kids!

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? Being they all live HUNDREDS of miles away from me no...:o(

11. What would you want to call yourself if you didn't have your current name? Hmmm...Isabella aka Bella (Ya Twilight junkie here lol)

12. Would you be happy if you had everything? IDK that's an odd question...whats the definition of EVERYTHING and do we ever really ever have it ALL????

13. Are you always thinking of someone special? Actually I was thinking of Ames (lol) and her aunt so yes! Everyone lift up a prayer for her! ;o)

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream? To go home...to Florida! I miss my family and friends SO MUCH it pains me! :*( It sucks being away from the family! IDK you know how when you go on vacation and its fun and all but your just ready to go home...thats how I have been for the last...ohhh...2-3 YEARS!

15. When did you last laugh till you cried? IDK but Im sure it would've been with my bff back home Sheena! We have the GREATEST times together...all jokes!

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now? lol Well I tell my hubby I love him all the time and I guess that qualifies as a crush!

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be? In Florida asleep on the beach!

18. When was your heart last broken? When I seen my 2 month old nephew in casts from toes to hips. He has club feet poor little guy.

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up? My MIL's is next week! :o)

20. How many email accounts do you have? Like 4! An old one that dates back to like middle school (yahoo), 1 personal email (google), 1 blog email for you guys! (google) and my work email!

Alrighty guys yall have a great weekend and Ill be reviewing Lord of Scoundrels soon...its great so far!

<3monroe

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I forgot to write the computer was near me, lol!

Ooh, you're reading Lord of Scoundrels!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts ;)

June 20, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Barbara-
Ya I dont have too much to go on LOS! Im loving it so far!

June 20, 2009 at 10:08 AM
Lori said...

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on LoS. Love that book!!!

Oh, and, can I just say? Your note about an old email address from middle school made me immediately think that the first email account I had was after my oldest was born, and it was for work. There was no such thing as email when I was in middle school. Yowza!

June 21, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Lori-
Im sure i will be putting my review of LoS up this afternoon b/c i finished it!!! Im now reading Blue Eyed Devil! Awww...lol no email in middle school?!?! Thats ok! lol ;o)

June 21, 2009 at 9:40 AM
Isabel said...

I might steal this. I just started of LOS last night. I love Dain.

June 21, 2009 at 9:20 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Iz-
Oh your reading it! Yay! Ya Dain is great! Im such a slacker! Ill be reviewing LOS tonight! OH and I read Blue Eyed Devil from start to finish yesterday! lol :o) LOVED IT! OMG LOVED IT!

June 22, 2009 at 3:16 AM
Tia said...

Super Nerd.

Question #12: Would you be happy if you had everything?

Hmmm???? I'm stumped.

What more could you want out of life? You have your coffee, your computer, your cat, your telly, and a book that holds THOUSANDS of books! You HAVE everything but a sexy mechanic in your yard without his shirt!(sigh)

;D (((hugs)))

June 22, 2009 at 10:30 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Tia-
lol this is soooo true! I can't really complain I have a good life! ;o)

June 22, 2009 at 4:36 PM
~ames~ said...

Aww, thanks for thinking of my aunt sweetie!

June 22, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Rowena said...

I'm so stealing this for my blog because it sounds like a cute one and my nephew has clubbed feet and has been in and out of the hospital for one surgery after another. It breaks your heart to see them in casts and so tired all the time and yet, they're the strongest people I know. Just talking about it is making me tear up because I so remember how you felt.

((((Hugs to you and to Ames))))))

June 26, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ames-
Youre very welcome sweetie!

Wena-
Go ahead and steal it...I stole it from Barbara, who stole it from Jen B! lol Ya Mattie's (Mikes sis, my nephews mom) ALSO has club feet and has gone through SO MANY surgeries. Mike even had feet problems! He had to have the bar between his feet with those special shoes, poor guy! (((HUGS BACK TO YOU))) Thanks for relating! ;o)

June 27, 2009 at 8:45 AM