Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh By The Way...

Two updates ladies! :o)

Something Wonderful by Judith McNaught

Description~ The tempestuous marriage of Alexandra Lawrence, an innocent country girl, and Jordan Townsende, the rich and powerful Duke of Hawthorne, is about to face its ultimate test of tender loyalty. Swept into the endlessly fascinating world of London society, free-spirited Alexandra becomes ensnared in a tangled web of jealousy and revenge, stormy pride and overwhelming passion. But behind her husband's cold, arrogant mask, there lives a tender, vital, sensual man...the man Alexandra married. Now, she will fight for his very life...and the rapturous bond they alone can share.


Also even bigger news...

I've been asked by the lovely ladies over at The Boob Tube to join in on the fun and chat about our favorite shows and movies! PLEASE make sure you go by and check out my welcome post! :o)


Photobucket

11 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Heading over there... Congrats on the Boob Tube!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day and a great tomorrow!!

August 10, 2009 at 6:24 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile-
Thanks girly! ;o)

August 10, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Nicole McLaughlin said...

i think I'll breeze on over....ha ha...i crack myself up!

August 10, 2009 at 6:27 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Nicole-
Youre such a nerd ;op

August 10, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Nicole if she thinks she you are a nerd... just wait till I get on a roll of cracking myself up... Even my daughter rolls her eyes at me!!! But I still manage to make myself laugh!!

August 10, 2009 at 8:12 PM
Nicole McLaughlin said...

Cecile- i hear ya...lord sometimes that's my only enjoyment for the day...entertaining myself!! That did NOT sound good! :)

August 11, 2009 at 8:17 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile-
Quit exciting Nicole...sheesh shes talking about "entertaining" herself! lol

Nicole-
Alright you hussy...could you PLEASE not be on my blog while "entertaining" yourself! LMAO!

August 11, 2009 at 4:46 PM
Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Oh Nicole!! LMAO... Monroe, I can't help by encourage her!!! It is true... we become our own entertainment, lmao!!!! Even if it doesn't sound good... it sure is good!! ROFLMAO!!!!

August 11, 2009 at 6:00 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile-
Hey whatever gets the job done right?!?! Sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands! LMAO! :*)

August 11, 2009 at 6:02 PM
Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

You are right honey!!! LMAO!!! And what works for one... might not work fo r the other!!!
My thing is "whatever makes you happy"!!!
Have a good night!!! And a great tomorrow!

August 11, 2009 at 6:17 PM
Nicole McLaughlin said...

good gracious you 2, how did I miss all this excitement!!!!!! did you just call me a hussy??????? lol

August 13, 2009 at 9:27 PM