Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh By The Way...

OMG guys..I have two things to be excited about and yall being my best gals should be first to know! :o)

First off I FREAKING got lucky as all get out and won a contest off of Happily Forever After




How lucky could I be?!?! I won a booty load of books! If you haven't checked out Barbara's site you really should! It's totally adorable and she always has the best reviews!

Here's what I got!

A Mermaid's Kiss, by Joey W Hill--New
Too Wicked To Tame, by Sophie Jordan--New
Night After Night, by Kathryn Smith--New
Stranger, by Megan Hart--Read Once
Dangerous Lover, by Lisa Marie Rice--Read Once
Call of the Highland Moon, by Kendra Leigh Castle--Read Once
Single White Vampire, by Lynsay Sands--New
Damien, by Jacquelyn Frank--New
Upon the Midnight Clear, by Sherrilyn Kenyon--New
Dream Warrior, by Sherrilyn Kenyon--New
Housekeeper At His Beck and Call, by Susan Stephens--New
Reckless, by Tori Carrington--New
Vampires are Forever, by Lynsay Sands--New
Touch of Darkness, by Christina Dodd--New
Scent of Darkness, by Christina Dodd--New
An Invitation to Sin, by Suzanne Enoch--New
Dark Needs at Night's Edge, by Kresley Cole--New
Fallen, by Erin McCarthy--New
Night's Touch, by Amanda Ashley--New
22 Nights, by Linda Winstead Jones--New
Black Widow Bride, by Tessa Radley--New
Texas Sized Secrets, by Elle James--New
Talk Nerdy to Me, by Vicki Lewis Thompson--New
Into the Shadow, by Christine Dodd--New
Nothing to Fear, by Karen Rose--New
Trouble In High Heels, by Christina Dodd--New
Highlander Ever After, by Jennifer Ashley--New
Border Lass, by Amanda Scott--New
Highlander Untamed, by Monica McCarthy--New
The Immortal Hunter, by Lynsay Sands--New
Night's Pleasures, by Sherrilyn Kenyon--New
Love Letters from a Duke, by Elizabeth Boyle--Read Once
Talk Me Down, by Victoria Dahl--New
The Conqueror's Lady, by Terri Brisban--New
Outcast, by Cheryl Brooks--New
The MacCarrick Brothers Series by Kresley Cole (Three books)--New
Tempt the Devil. by Anna Campbell--Read once

So have you read these...whats good?

OK NOW FOR THE EVEN BIGGER NEWS....

I have totally been asked to join the three lovely ladies over at Breezing Through !

Breezing Through
Four friends that enjoy reading,
reviewing and discussing books together
and with everyone

I couldn't believe someone thinks enough of me to even want my opinions! lol So their 3some just turned into a 4some! Please go over and read the adorable welcome post. And on Tuesday me and Nath will be up to bat by reviewing Jill Shalvis's new book Double Play! So go see what Nath and I thought about it! Chantal, Nath, and Ames are the greatest...btw Chantal and Ames are trying to turn me...little innocent Monroe into a dirty dirty girl! ;o) Go read the post and see what I mean! lol

Ok also I will NEED you guys help...Ill need yall to partner up with me to do a bunch of buddy reviews! So PLEASE if you're interested LET ME KNOW! lol I need all the help I can get! ;o) And don't worry I'm still keeping this blog...I LOVE MY BLOG and pf course you guys...my readers and my supporters! So I will be on this as much as I normally am!

Wish me Luck!

<3monroe

12 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Well, first CONGRATS on the Mother Load of Book Wins!!!! I was doing the *happy dance* when I saw that you won!!! Yay for you!!!

Second, Congrats on being asked over at Breezing place!!! I love reading the reviews you do over there!!! Your reviews rock... why wouldn't they want you!!! =)
So, all the luck is being wished for you!!!
If you need a friend, that is what we (well, I) am here for... just give me a shout out if you want!!
I hope you had a great Monday... from the looks of it, you most certainly did!!!!
I hope tomorrow is even better =)!

August 3, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Nicole McLaughlin said...

Holy Shitake...you scored!!! I've only read one of those books. Highlander Ever After, by Jennifer Ashley. I have mixed feelings, something about Jennifer Ashley's writing style is odd for me. However....I always end up not being able to put her books down. I know, not much help. If you read that one though (which i thought was a fun read) I recommend reading the ones that come before it, specifically The Mad Bad Duke. They are different, but enjoyable.

August 3, 2009 at 10:11 PM
Leontine said...

Hi Monroe,
Congratz on the swag. You must be in book heaven right now, your inner book-addict is bordering an o.d. LOL I've read Kenyon; Night Pleasures is soooo good, the others enjoyable. Anna Campbel is a fabulous read, Kresley Cole is another top notch author and I've heard a lot of good buzz on Joey W Hill and Monica McCarty.

Enjoy them all and congratz on joining Breezing Through, I just visited and it seems such a fun and different way to review a book! I'll be hopping by once in a while *wink*

August 3, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile-
Happy dance for me?!?! Awww thx! :o)Alright so I can count on you to join me on a review?!?

Nicole-
I KNOW RIGHT?!?! Thats a lot of books! lol Thx for the recommendations!

Leontine-
I am in book nerd heaven! Ya I've actually read Night Pleasures too! Breezing Through is great! :o)

August 4, 2009 at 3:37 AM
Mandi said...

Wow - Awesome book win!!!

Congrats on being part of Breezing Through too!! I love how they - or shall I say - YOU - write reviews over there:) Heading over now to check out Double Play!

August 4, 2009 at 5:36 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Mandi-
Well thanks! Im glad you enjoy my writing! lol I totally just try to speak from my heart! :o)

Zeek-
Hi! I love all genres so I'll check out both! Thx for the rec's!

August 4, 2009 at 4:15 PM
Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Yes dear... If you want to consider me for a review buddy... you just let me know when and what!!!
I know you will enjoy yourself over there!! When I do visit you seem to always be enjoying yourself!!!
I hope you have a great night and a wonderful tomorrow!

August 4, 2009 at 7:49 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile-
Ok youre gonna be called upon very soon to review w me! ;o)

August 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM
~ames~ said...

Congrats on your big ass win and it's gonna be fun with you joining us at BT. woot woot!

August 6, 2009 at 8:42 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ame-
Thx Im totally stoked about my books AND joining BT! :o)

August 7, 2009 at 3:40 AM
Kris said...

Wow, that is a LOT of books, Congrats!!!! and too fun you joining BT, they are fun ladies :)

August 7, 2009 at 7:13 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Kris-
O KNOW...I was shocked to find out I won! And ya the ladies at BT are seriously the greatest! ;o)

August 7, 2009 at 11:16 PM