Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oh By The Way...

Ok...you know it seems that I complain a lot on my blog! lol You know what I HAVE REASON!!! ;) Monday...I was out sick because every time I ate I got horrible headaches...ok not so bad Im thinking it had to do with allergies because I took allergy meds and it went away...

TODAY however has been a day from HELL...my effing car got hit by a coworker! I KNOW they were probably txting or emailing or talking on their phone! WHATEVER! Here's a pic!



Who knows how long it'll take to fix...UGH! I mean they will fix it but still how annying! =*(

Now the kicker...about 3 weeks ago I thought I had a a bug bite on the inside of my thigh...it never went away...now its hurting...doctor says...effin STAFF INFECTION...WHAT?!??!?!?! How does one get that?!?!? Seriously...week from HELL! Now Im gonna have to stuff my mouth full of meds and HOPE I don't end up in the hospital! DONT think Im dirty lol and I looked up pictures of staff infection and mine isnt NEARLY as nasty as those...it really looks like a spider bite in the middle with a dark spot and its red all around it! lol It feels like a tight muscle...very sore! =/



I need hugs...GIVE ME HUGS! lol ;)

On a up side Im reading Cynthia Eden's Midnight's Master and its WONDERFUL! *sigh...she rocks! Ok no more complaining from me this week...promise! ;)



Photobucket

5 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Ohhhh my lovie!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs!! my love!!!!!!!!!!

July 14, 2010 at 7:39 PM
Nicole McLaughlin said...

you poor thing!!! You can pick up a staph infection at any time, i'm pretty sure it is nearly always on the surface of our skin just waiting to penetrate a cut or scrape...( or bite!! ) I hope the medicine works quickly. love you!

July 15, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile~
Thanks baby girl! Your hugs are wonderful!!! Call me today I miss you!

Nic~
The meds are already working thank God! BUT they make me itch EVERYWHERE!!! The doc said they might...he said less than 1% of people...seriously?!?!?! I guess Im part of that "less than 1%".

July 16, 2010 at 7:23 AM
Rowena said...

Big Hugs!

Damn that sucks, at least things can't get any worse, right? Get better soon sweets!

July 16, 2010 at 3:28 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ween~
Thats what Im thinking...things can only go up from here!

July 16, 2010 at 3:45 PM