Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh By The Way...

So...first off HAPPY FRIDAY! We are going home for the 4th of July and Im SO excited to be in the beautiful sun with my family!!! YAY! Second off I had to share this with yall b/c it cracked me up!!! I think I gave my hubby a heart attack with my hair color...look and see my change! ;)

Before (I have a HORRIBLE cold so excuse my...hazed look lol and yes that is a glass of wine with a STRAW! I have issues about drinking things with color on my teeth ;p)


AFTER!!!! lol I feel...I feel...have you ever had a hair style that made you feel saucy or spunky...or naughty?!?!?! lol that's me! ;) Its in the LEAST more edgy! HA!

Mike should be used to me changing it up! He said I looked like a stranger...shouldn't that be adventurous for him?!?! ;) Ok well so that's my news! I'm a edgy girl now *giggle like a school girl...ya I know I cant fool yall! ;p

Ok so yall have a delicious Friday and here's a treat I leave with you my #1...HENRY CAVILL!!! *sigh...

Photobucket

11 comments:

Mandi said...

I love it!! I just went darker too..change is good!!

ps - I heart you for the wine and straw..I do :)

July 2, 2010 at 6:30 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Mandi~
Oh I wanna see!!!! =) Thanks! The hubby will just have to get used to it! lol I think I'm keeping this color!

ps- I heart you more for not laughing ;p

Happy Friday sweet cheeks!

July 2, 2010 at 6:41 AM
Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU Are sexy as hell!!!!!!!! I love it!!!
I went red..... and I want more... I am addicted to trying new things with my hair... The only thing hubs will not let me do is cut my hair... So color is the only thing I can change up... Yeah, tell hubs if it is like a stranger.. Why don't you play the meet me in a bar card... **evil wink**
Love ya honey!! You look gorgeous!! And you know I love you and your straw, you make me giggle!

July 2, 2010 at 7:15 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile~
Lol me and my straws! lol

Thanks girl! I feel like a little vixen with my dark hair! lol You cant see it but there is like purpleish red in it! lol

Hmmm...stranger in a bar...*writes down on note pad. Thanks girl! lol

KISSES!

July 2, 2010 at 7:18 AM
~ames~ said...

I love it too!

And that shirt!

July 2, 2010 at 7:29 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ames~
Thank GBW! ;p I feel saucy! lol

The shirt was one of my $3 finds at Rue 21!!! =) following in your footsteps and being thrifty!

July 2, 2010 at 7:36 AM
Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

The cut and color are gorgeous! I was going to compliment the shirt but Ames beat me to it :)

You've got an award at my place:
http://www.bookaddictpatti.com/2010/07/june-wrap-up-again.html

July 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM
Jill D. said...

Monroe, the new hair do looks great!! Sometimes a girl just needs a change, ya know? Wine with a straw? Hmmm... not sure about that one, LOL!

July 2, 2010 at 1:55 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Patti~
You are too sweet baby girl! And thanks for the kind words! I'm in love w/ it I think lol

Jill~
You're dang right we need change girl! Lol And ya my straw gets many laughs! ;)

Happy Friday cutie pie!

July 2, 2010 at 4:45 PM
Nicole McLaughlin said...

i really love it. Almost as much as I love looking at Henry!!! Thanks for that. Dont you love me for introducing you to that face!!!!!!!!

July 2, 2010 at 7:07 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Nic~
Girl I love you for life for showing me Tudors! Henry is my lover! *sigh thanks for the sweet words!

July 2, 2010 at 8:43 PM