Sunday, November 22, 2009

By The Way...

Well hello lovely ladies! Its been a few days...I know...BUT Ive had good reason to be away. My VERY wonderful friend Ames came to visit me ! We shopped till we dropped! AND we also had a chance to stop by and watch NEW MOON! EPP! I REALLY liked it and felt there was a ton going on to totally keep my attention! Here are a few pix of our fun week together!



I live in Georgia and of course there are peaches EVERYWHERE!!! lol and to prove it here is our peach thats just chillin on the side of the road! lol Too cute right?!?!




What girl doesnt just love this store?!?! Yes COACH!! It was the outlet store so we were like kids in a candy store!





Heres Amy and I...pretty much getting lost while going to the mall. Even with a GPS I can get lost in a paper sack! lol But we did find this really cool neighborhood that everyone has planes! You even had to yield to the planes while on the streets! lol





Heres another pic of Amy and I in line waiting to see New Moon! We had a blast!






A group of us girls all went to eat Mexican and have margaritas then went to see a little Rob and Taylor! WOOWEE! ;o)






And lastly I just HAD to show off my New Moon shirt that I sported at the movies!





So ya you can tell we had a blast! I totally cried when I had to take her back to the airport! Im a wimp. But honestly it sucked to have to see my friend leave and hopefully she will be able to come back when Eclipse comes out! Loves ya Ames...see you soon! :o)

Next week business is back as usual so come soon for more book reviews! :o)

Photobucket

9 comments:

Nicole McLaughlin said...

I'm so glad Ames came to visit you! Even happier to hear you guys had a great time! I'm also loving the Hot pic, WOWZA!! I mean seriously?!

November 22, 2009 at 5:42 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Nic-
Thx girl we had a blast! And ya I second your WOWZA boy is fine...I creamed myself during New Moon! LMAO!

November 22, 2009 at 5:54 PM
Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

OMG!!!! You two looked like you had a total blast!!!! So jealous! But so happy that you got to spend time with your friend!!! And you got to see New Moon... OMFG!!! I just got back from that tonight with my daughter and her bff!! AND OMG!!!!!!

November 22, 2009 at 8:54 PM
Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Crap... I forgot to say that I really hope you get to see her again and spend "girl" time with her!!
Have a great day!

November 22, 2009 at 8:55 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile-
Thanks girl! OMG wasnt the movie totally yummy???? *sigh* I wanna go again!

November 23, 2009 at 5:08 AM
Rowena said...

Awww, look at you guys! I love the pics, thanks for sharing! I miss Ames! Glad you guys had such a great time.

November 23, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ween-
We had the BEST time...when you comin' over girl?!?! ;o)

November 23, 2009 at 11:08 AM
~ames~ said...

Thanks so much for having me. And I'm telling everyone that I'm going back in June. LOL

ANd omg did we ever have a lot of fun and LAUGHS. So much laughter. :P

November 23, 2009 at 1:36 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ames-
GOOD! Maybe you should buy your tickets RIGHT after Easter and they will be cheap??? Idk...whatcha think? OMG Kat had Chick-fil-a today in the office and I thought about you! lol I want MORE CHICKEN SANDWICHES!!!

November 23, 2009 at 1:49 PM