Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh By The Way...

Ok I REALLY adore Susan Donovan's books! Her Dog Walker Trilogy books started off great with Aint Too Proud To Beg! The next book comes out May 25th! CANT WAIT!

Now 35, Josie Sheehan has collected failed relationships the way some women collect designer handbags, and the only man who's been sharing her bed is her Labradoodle, Genghis. All that changes when she meets Rick Rousseau, a smart and sexy pet store CEO who falls head-over-heels for her. Just when Josie thinks she's found something more than puppy love, she discovers that Rick has a complicated past -- and a secret that could put her in danger.







This is the second in my trilogy of romantic comedies about the women in a San Francisco dog-walking group. (It is NOT the title of my autobiography. Just thought I'd clarify.) THE NIGHT SHE GOT LUCKY is the super-sexy story of Ginger Garrison and Lucio Montevez. Now forty and divorced, Ginger is certain she’d rather spend her nights with her spoiled Bichon Frise than waste another minute with a man who doesn’t adore her. Then she meets Lucio – or “Lucky” as his friends call him – a renowned nature photographer as famous for breaking hearts as he is for as taking pictures. Is Lucio capable of staying put? With one woman? Or will he be on the first plane to Bora Bora once he’s made Ginger his latest conquest? May 25, 2010



The trilogy gets wrapped up with the story of professional man-hater Roxie Bloom and the sexy but seemingly aloof dog whisperer she asks to save her rescue mutt. Roxie and Eli Gallagher have been denying their mutual attraction for months, but when Roxie’s dog bites her ex-boyfriend – a powerful criminal defense lawyer bent on destroying her life – she must swallow her pride and ask for Eli’s help. Saving the dog will take patience and determination, but it also will require Roxie and Eli to open their hearts in ways they never thought possible. November 3, 2010





Arent these cover beautiful?!?! CANT WAIT! =)



Oh and happy hump day! ;)




Photobucket

10 comments:

Rowena said...

Hey you! I have the first book in my TBR pile but haven't gotten to it yet...but man, those other covers are gorgeous! Must put it back on my radar, thanks for the heads up sweetie!

April 21, 2010 at 9:48 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ween~
Oh you're very welcome! I love SD so I want to keep everyone updated on her great books! =^)

April 21, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey how did you get my picture..... hummmmm... must investigate...

I have only read what you have reviewed about this woman. Yes, I know.. I need to get her books! I promise I will... one day... lol.

Hope your afternoon is going great!

April 21, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile~
Oh that was just me and Mike the other night! ;o) You know how we do! LOL!

Yes SD is a must read! Start with 'The Girl Most Likely To'

April 21, 2010 at 11:20 AM
Anonymous said...

Love the hump day picture!!

April 21, 2010 at 5:08 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

BV~
Thanks! I totally drooled over it! Lol ;)

April 21, 2010 at 5:14 PM
Nicole McLaughlin said...

I cant wait for these! In fact...do i still have your copy of the first one!? lol Guess I wont feel tooo guilty...HUH!!!! lol just kidding!

April 22, 2010 at 5:07 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Nic~
Lol that's where it went to! Ya well I have a bazillion of your books so ya...lol i can't wait for these!

April 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM
Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I've got the first book in my TBR, I didn't realize it was part of a series. Yay!

Nice pic! ;)

April 22, 2010 at 7:02 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Patti~
Ya its about three friends that walk their dogs together! Obviously they find love! I'm a big animal lover so I love books with animals in them! The first book was just too funny! You'll like it!

April 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM