Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oh By The Way...

Hey guys! Just in Florida for the Labor Day weekend! I really hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend with family! Just thought I'd show yall a pic of my FAV nephew Seth! He turns 4 years old in December and we are total BFF'S! ;o) (Its kinda a dark pic but its a cute one!)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And lastly I wanted to update yall on my reading. Im in the middle of Megan Harts erotica book called Stranger...review will be up soon. BUT if you want a bit of Monroe now walk on over to Breezing Through and catch Chantal and I review Richelle Meads Storm Born. Its the first book in her Dark Swan series.


Breezing Through

Storm Born

Storm Borm by Richelle Mead


Just typical. No love life to speak of for months, then all at once, every creature in the Otherworld wants to get in your pants...

Eugenie Markham is a powerful shaman who does a brisk trade banishing spirits and fey who cross into the mortal world. Mercenary, yes, but a girl's got to eat. Her most recent case, however, is enough to ruin her appetite. Hired to find a teenager who has been taken to the Otherworld, Eugenie comes face to face with a startling prophecy--one that uncovers dark secrets about her past and claims that Eugenie's first-born will threaten the future of the world as she knows it.

Now Eugenie is a hot target for every ambitious demon and Otherworldy ne'er-do-well, and the ones who don't want to knock her up want her dead. Eugenie handles a Glock as smoothly as she wields a wand, but she needs some formidable allies for a job like this. She finds them in Dorian, a seductive fairy king with a taste for bondage, and Kiyo, a gorgeous shape-shifter who redefines animal attraction. But with enemies growing bolder and time running out, Eugenie realizes that the greatest danger is yet to come, and it lies in the dark powers that are stirring to life within her...


So like I said I hope everyone is enjoying themselves this weekend and like always Happy Reading!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

OH MY GOSH... You are so going to love Stranger!!!! That is one of my favorite Megan Hart books!! But she is an auto buy for me regardless!!!! I have a review on my site too... if you want to check out mine after... I know I will be looking for your review to come soon!!!
I love the picture!!! How cute!!!!
I hope you are having a great weekend!

September 6, 2009 at 5:53 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile-
Ya so far Im really enjoying this book! VERY much so! lol

September 6, 2009 at 6:26 PM
~ames~ said...

Seth is a cutie!!

Glad you had a good weekend. I just relaxed. :P

September 7, 2009 at 7:40 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ame-
Seth IS adorable...and he knows it girl! lol Well I had a busy YET fun weekend! Glad to be home though! No screaming kids!!! lol

September 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Tracy said...

That picture is just adorable. What a cutie he is! Glad you had a good weekend.

September 10, 2009 at 10:06 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Tracy-
Thx I really enjoyed going home! And ya Seth is ADORABLE!

September 10, 2009 at 11:34 AM