Thursday, March 18, 2010

By The Way...

Update on some more recent buys! Some are pre-orders some arent! :o) Either way...YAY NEW BOOKS!

Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, Book 5) by Richelle Mead



Georgina Kincaid has formidable powers. Immortality, seduction, shape-shifting into any human form she desires, walking in heels that would cripple mere mortals--all child's play to a succubus like her.

Helping to plan her ex-boyfriend's wedding is a different story. Georgina isn't sure which is worse--that Seth is marrying another woman, or that Georgina has to run all over Seattle trying on bridesmaid dresses. Still, there are distractions. Georgina's roommate, Roman, is cluttering her apartment with sexual tension. Then there's Simone, the new succubus in town, who's intent on corrupting Seth.







When mechanic and shapeshifter Mercy Thompson attempts to return a powerful Fae book she'd previously borrowed in an act of desperation, she finds the bookstore locked up and closed down.

It seems the book contains secret knowledge-and the Fae will do just about anything to keep it out of the wrong hands. And if that doesn't take enough of Mercy's attention, her friend Samuel is struggling with his wolf side-leaving Mercy to cover for him, lest his own father declare Sam's life forfeit.

All in all, Mercy has had better days. And if she isn't careful, she might not have many more to live...




Wild Ride by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer



Mary Alice Brannigan doesn’t believe in the supernatural. Nor does she expect to find that Dreamland, the decaying amusement park she’s been hired to restore, is a prison for the five Untouchables, the most powerful demons in the history of the world. Plus, there’s a guy she’s falling hard for, and there’s something about him that’s not quite right.
But rocky romances and demented demons aren’t the only problems in Dreamland: Mab’s also coping with a crooked politician, a supernatural raven, a secret government agency, an inexperienced sorceress, an unsettling inheritance, and some mind-boggling revelations from her past. As her personal demons wreck her newfound relationship and real demons wreck the park, Mab faces down immortal evil and discovers what everybody who’s ever been to an amusement park knows: The end of the ride is always the wildest



So...you excited??? Whatcha think? ;o)


Photobucket

6 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I'm so excited about Succubus Shadows and Silver Borne! I have Agnes and the Hitman - does that come before Wild Ride or are they separate books?

March 18, 2010 at 6:24 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Patti~
Girl I'm s huge Georgie fan so I'm freaking out bout this one too! I dont think Seth will marry...do you?

Wild Ride and Agnes are both stand alone books as far ad I know. Although I LOVED Agnes and the Hitman! ;)

March 18, 2010 at 6:50 AM
Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I hope he doesn't marry her b/c I don't think I could watch Georgina get her heart broken, but Seth is such a tool! At this point in the series I don't like him very much.

March 18, 2010 at 9:44 AM
Mandi said...

Yay Silver Borne!!!!

March 18, 2010 at 11:32 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Mandi~
I know right?!? And how bout that cover? LOVE IT!

March 18, 2010 at 11:35 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Patti~
Ya...its funny bc I'm like wanting them together bc I was so heartbroken over him but at the same time I'm wanting her to be happy without him...possibly with Roman? Lol ;) I wanna reread the latest book before the new one is out but I'm scared to. Lol I was so beside myself reading her hurt! Lol I'm way to involved.

March 18, 2010 at 11:37 AM