Thursday, November 12, 2009

By The Way...

Alrighty gals...like I said the other week Ive been trying to keep up with my BTW posts and I have a few things to talk about!!!

First off...b/c I LOVE Stephanie Meyer...next week its gonna be Twi-Time on my blog...ya that sounds really nerdy but I just came up with it ok! ;o) I will be doing reviews of the books to get ready for the release of New Moon!!! I have a special friend visiting all the way from Canada (you know I love my Canadian babes out there) JUST FOR that special occasion! Btw...have yall also read The Host from Mrs. Meyer??? Its ALSO a great book and they have the movie in the works! HOW EXCITING! OH and Steph will also be on the Oprah show this Friday (Nov 13th) so check your local listings! :o)



Another thing...ok so Ive been searching ALL AROUND for how I want to grow out my hair and so heres me now...progress...



and heres what I WANT...drum roll please......


Isnt it just the cutest?!?! What do yall think??? I dont have the same face shape but I still think it would work! :o)

Ok lastly I must say that a VERY special friend of mine is having a b-day on Friday (Nov 13)...if it wasnt for her I wouldnt have even started blogging...shes a VERY dear friend of mine and I totally hope to one day meet her face to face...so...

HAPPY B-DAY WENA!!!


I truly hope you have the BEST day today and heres to many more lovely years! <3's ya! (Hope you dont mind I used your blog pic lol a little late for asking huh?!?)



Photobucket

4 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

BTW... I will be following you for the Twilight posts!!! Here I come Edward!!!YAYAY!!
Love the pic... you are too funny!! But I love the pic.. you are too cute!!! I hope you had a great day and have a wonderful tomorrow!
And happy Birthday to Wena!!!!

November 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Good!!! I plan on doing a few book reviews and some posts on the actors! :o)

Yay for Wena day! lol

November 13, 2009 at 5:12 AM
Rowena said...

Hey you! Thanks for the birthday wishes sweetness! And wow, a Twilight marathon...I'm all about it! Count me in!

November 13, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Wena-
Youre very welcome deary! I hope you have a great day!!! :o)

November 13, 2009 at 5:07 PM