Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh By The Way...



LMAO! Hey guys! I havent done a btw post in FOREVER so I thought Id drop a few lines and see how everyone is doing and update yall! This was me in Old Navy in search of Halloween stuff for this Friday lol meow!

Well my fam came to to visit and that was great! Its always nice to not have to cook b/c the ma-in-law wants to spoil you...although I feel I will be working off my extra poundage for the next month! UGH! lol Im from the south...born and raised and I STILL dont understand why us (well not really me) southerners feel the need to have like 50 deserts and fry everything that goes in their mouth! Whats up with that?!?!

Ok anyways (5lbs later)...Michael and my anniversary is coming up...Nov 4th it will be 3 years! lol So do we still fall under the "newlywed" category?!?! Well I got him a X-box 360...ok I was SUCKERED into getting him one and he got so excited about my gift he couldnt wait...here it is ladies! It also has a silver heart that dangles from it...the heart has my initial engraved in it and our wedding date on the other side! :o) Mike did such a good job!!! Ive had Citizen watches before and they are WONDERFUL watches!


So nothing too much has been going on besides work...which has been stressful...I cried 3x at work last Friday...3 TIMES! GOOD GRAVY! BUT these things happen and life goes on huh! lol Right now Im reading Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts and loving it...Monday a post is going up- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead...I really enjoyed that one! Ive been on a paranormal kick lately! lol

Ok so whats everyones plans for Halloween??? Mine...well I am handing out candy with a girlfriend at my house. Mike will probably be doing whatever he does when I have friends over (probably playing PS3 like the child he is ;op) AND...Oh lord SOMEONE tell me they have seen that Paranormal Activity..OMG my friend (whom is tiny and girly and doesnt seem very tough) is making me go with her to watch it. IM SUCH A PUSS! I will probably cry and claw her arms...has anyone seen this damn movie?!?!?



In closing I thought I'd share a funny story...well one year (I think like 2 years ago) I decided to go to a Halloween party with some friends and my hubby...I decided to go as some sort demon...well I got my entire outfit together (bought it at the Salvation Army, Party Central etc) and thought I was ready to go...well my dang wings got ripped off by a drunk and I broke my horns b/c I think I fell at one point SO everyone ended up asking me if I dressed as a prostitute! LMAO! OMG so I had to share this pic with yall!

Love yall an have a Happy & Safe Halloween!





Photobucket

10 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

OMG!!! It was 3 yrs for the hubby and I this past May! Congrats honey! And I wish you many more! And the gift he gave you was amazing!!!! Such a sweet man!!! I love the pictures!!! Especially the Halloween one, you know me and Halloween!! LOL!!

And tomorrow I am off of work... Cuz It's my birthday!!!! Still have to bring my baby girl to school, so I still have to wake up early and clean house... We are having my annual Birthday/Costume Party Saturday night! I so can not wait!!!! Oh, and I am giving candy out to the Trick or Treaters.
I hope you have a great day tomorrow... And BTW (ha, goes with your post) I love the outfit!!

October 29, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile-
Its is your b-day!!! YAY! Happy b-day girly and I hope you have the best time! Hey you shouldnt have to clean on youre b-day missy poo! lol! Thx for the congrats! I cant believe its been 3 years! lol

October 29, 2009 at 8:57 PM
Rowena said...

Awww, that's a gorgeous watch and CONGRATS on your three year anniversary! I say if you still feel like a newlywed then by golly, you are! =)

I haven't seen Paranormal Activity and I'm not going to because like you, I'm a puss! LOL.

October 29, 2009 at 10:49 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ween-
lol I told Mike I pretty much knew Id have my hand over my eyes the entire time! lol Thanks on the congrats! :o)

October 30, 2009 at 3:37 AM
~ames~ said...

Well congrats in advance! And nice watch. :P

I love the first picture, of you in Old Navy. LOL

And have fun at the movie. *shudder*

October 30, 2009 at 5:35 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Ames-
Thanks! lol I emailed you a pic of what I wore today! lol

October 30, 2009 at 6:00 AM
Mollie said...

I saw Paranormal Activity. It scared the bejesus out of me. I love scary movies and being scared but this one really freaked me out. They do a really good job of building suspense and there are certain parts of the movie that I still think of when I wake up in the middle of the night and have trouble getting back to sleep....


Good luck with that ;)

October 30, 2009 at 7:30 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Mollie-
Hey! OMG...ok having second thoughts of this movie now! lol

October 30, 2009 at 7:55 AM
Tracy said...

Congrats - a day early - on your anniversary! That's wonderful. Mine's on the 6th - 16 years. Holy shit when did that happen? lol

I love the watch, it's gorgeous. My hubby is so utterly the opposite of romantic that I'll get a gift card, I'm sure, but it will still be from his heart and that's all that counts. :)

That demon/prostitute story is hilarious. Sounds like something that would happen to me. lol

Hang in there at work. :)

November 3, 2009 at 9:50 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Tracy-
Ya Mikes not really romantic and thats why i was so surprised about my watch! :o) He keeps asking me "are you wearing it" lol im like no babe...men! lol

November 3, 2009 at 11:16 AM