Friday, December 18, 2009

By The Way...

Hey guys! Just wanted to check in with everyone and see how yalls preparations for the holidays are coming!!! Ive got all my shopping done and am ready to head to Florida next week to visit the fam!!! What are yall up to for Christmas?

One thing I am excited about is our office Christmas party tonight!! Im SO sporting a short dress, legins, and ballet flats! Oh ya you know Monroe likes it classy! lol Well while I was trying to find a cute office party picture to put up for my post I came across this...



HELLO?!?!?! Where is this place of work and how do I apply??? LMAO! Alrighty so now that I got your blood pumping I gotta get back to work at my job...that unfortunately DOESN'T come with THIS kinda fun! ;op~

Love yall!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey honey, sorry I am late... but you are right... I so want to work in that office... With more like him... LOL!!!!
Hoping your Monday is going great!!!!

December 21, 2009 at 9:55 AM
Monroe Dawson said...

Cecile-
Lol dont we all girl...*sigh

December 21, 2009 at 6:33 PM