Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh And By The Way...


OMG...like OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! Why haven't I always watched this show?!? My friend Wena told me I should try out this show out and I wasn't so sure just because I knew they were in high school and you never know how cheesy it can get. I borrowed the first three seasons from my friend L at work and MAN-O-MAN am I addicted. Right now I'm on the 10th episode and wow is it awesome! I'll admit the first show the acting was so so but ya know I think thats with any new show. But it's gotten SO MUCH BETTER! LUVS IT!

I've kinda gotten out of TV Land so please enlighten me...what shows am I totally missing out on? Right now I watch...Grey s Anatomy (although I haven't watched but like 3 episodes of the current season, I know I need to catch up), The Office, American Idol, Glee (a totally new show thats only 1 episode in but its great), and So You Think You Can Dance (I've recently adopted this show into my schedule). So what do you think...what should I watch? Whats good? Do YOU like One Tree Hill???

PS...Like I said...

OH



MY


FREAKING



GOSH


<3 Monroe

6 comments:

Isabel said...

I liked Glee! I'll be watching that this fall.

Bones is really good. So is Castle, Burn Notice and Leverage.

May 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

You know I meant to email you from work the other day to tell you to watch Glee...you know because we were talking about plays and stuff! I dont think I've ever heard of Castle?!?!

May 26, 2009 at 3:19 AM
nath said...

I watched One Tree Hill when it started and I liked it... and then, my love for it waned...

May 26, 2009 at 9:36 AM
Rowena said...

Aren't you glad that you listened to me? I am because now I have another friend that can watch and discuss with me. I'm so frickin' addicted to this show and I'm anxious to see how different things will be in the new season, so hurry and catch up!

What episode did you leave off with? I mean, what happened in the show that you left off at?

Isn't Lucas so damn dreamy in the first season?

May 26, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

OH YES HE IS....mmm....lol

The last episode was Episode 11 and Nate went to the park where Lucas plays b-ball and told him he was quitting. And I'm so going crazy b/c I'm like I want Lucas and Haley together then I want Haley and Nate together and then I want Peyton and that Jason guy (the one with the baby) to get together and then I want...GEEZ I DONT KNOW! lol And I felt HORRIBLE when Peyton came to tell Lucas she made a mistake (when she stopped him from having sex with her) and she told him she wanted him and then Brooke walks out from the hall and your like NOOOOO!!!! SLUT Brooke! lol But I kinda like her when shes being "real". lol OMG I'm addicted!

May 26, 2009 at 3:27 PM
Monroe Dawson said...

Nath-

You really need to get back on the One Tree Hill bandwagon! lol Its great!

May 26, 2009 at 3:28 PM