Monday, November 29, 2010

I'll be moving on...



Hey guys! I just wanted to let yall know I think within the next week or so Ill just be reviewing from Breezing Through or on my Good Reads account. http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4512330 Blogging is getting to be a bit much for me lately and as my life starts to get more busy I think me being in my group will help me get my book fix rather than staying on here...and barely blogging. So please follow me over because I shall miss you if you dont! ;) You know my email...you know my name...don't forget me out there! ;)



Photobucket

2 comments:

Erotic Horizon said...

I so understand this hon... I have added you on Goodreads and I look forward to seeing what makes your list over there...

Have a good week hon..

E.H>

November 30, 2010 at 1:42 AM
Tracy said...

It's hard to keep it all going and still live RL, isn't it? Sad to see Monroe with a Twist go but you have to do what you're comfortable with. :)

I will definitely follow your reviews on Goodreads! :)

{{big hug}}

November 30, 2010 at 12:46 PM